Tuesday, June 07, 2011

WHO AM I?














'




Am I the imaginer of these thoughts expressed by the master of the minions flexing their laryngeal caverns to shape intelligent howls of the exhausted wind rushing for refreshing out there as meaningful bumps in the air?

Am I the imaginer of intelligent meaning to such vibrations as impinge upon and are reported by the sensate cilia of separate surface cells containing me and the beating of two drums deep in their separate caverns of my ears?

Am I the imaginer of my self as a biologically symbiotic body of cells that serves as one of myriad portals through which the infinite curiosity of the living universe observes and ponders itself?

As I do me.

Imagine that.

Is my name Mobius?

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

mobius would be a cool name, but it takes more than a name to ponder...

Yodood said...

I'll ask again, though you rarely answer — what did you mean by that?

Anonymous said...

Well hello there Mobius, Regardless of your name, you are clearly a bit loopy, and so am I! Haha! Well I must say that it is a delight to see that you have posted on this blog again. I was about to consider it abandoned, but never gave up hope. I haven't given up hope on my visit either. Just searching for the right window...
Until such time my friend...
Hope that your cells and plants are finding hydration during this cruel el nino.
Peace & love,
A

Tom said...

that's a conundrum indeed.

Garth said...

You most certainly are :]

Sweet Lily said...

Brian Miller, what did you mean by that??